Judicial and Police Cooperation Preventing Radicalization Towards Terrorism
- Address gaps in JHA cross-border cooperation through the expansion and coordination of existing training networks.
- Design new innovative legal training contents.
- Deliver up-scalable and modular Toolkit of the Toolkit to accommodate national differences to counter radicalization while enhancing Fundamental Rights.
Increased capacity of national authorities to address issues related to judicial cooperation in cases of radicalisation;
Align the EU acquis and relevant case-law of the CJEU/ECtHR with EU Charter of Fundamental Rights and other international instruments;
Reinforcement of the existing network of contact points of Judicial training providers.
- 9 Training Living Labs (TLL) to jurisdictionalize preventive practices in all European regions for 50 interagency experts;
- Handbook (1000 copies) to train trainers on the use of judiciary measures as a Risk Reduction Tool, case-law of ECtHR, CJEU, FRA and EC Guidelines;
- Comprehensive Packages for Delivering Large Scale Training on Radicalisation composed by 5 new training modules framed within the HERMES LMS;
- 2 ToT (26 particpants) and 56 Interagency Training Courses, to strengthen the existing network of National Trainers (= 675 particants) to reinforce Police and Judicial Cooperation aimed at the Prevention of Radicalisation in 26 MSs;
- International Dissemination:1 Intl Conference+Multimedia Campaign. Persons benefiting from the project: 113 among Judges, court staff, investigative judge, public prosecutors, and lawyers; 113 LEAs; 500 Prison Police, prison staff and surveillance judges/courts; 75 Private Experts. 1000 judges, prosecutors, lawyers and prison directors will receive the Handbook.
- 9 Training Living Labs,
- 1000 handbooks,
- 5000 factsheets,
- 56 Training Courses in 26 MSs,
- 1 Toolkit of Toolkits,
- 1 Network of networks comprising 26 Multiagency NCPs,
- 1 International Campaign,
- 1 legal book.
PARTICIPATE IN THE COURSES WE ARE PREPARING
JP-COOPS WILL ORGANIZE TRAINING COURSES TO OFFER A COMPLETE CATALOG FOR JUDGES, PROSECUTORS, PRISON, AND PROBATION STAFF.
We know professionals like you are always looking for ways to build knowledge in their field of expertise to be on top of their game. For this reason, in order to offer you a compelling experience that will allow you to grow as a professional, the three European projects J-SAFE, MINDb4ACT and JPCOOPS have decided to join forces. We aim to deliver a comprehensive training catalog covering different topics on radicalization prevention and investigation.
DO NOT MISS THE OPPORTUNITY ORGANIZE A TRAINING IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY
JP-COOPS WILL HELP YOU ORGANIZE A CASCADE COURSE IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY.
JP-COOPS will give you the opportunity to do organize cascade courses in your countries and in your own language.
Consortium Implementing JP-COOPS